After a successful 2017 conference and exhibition, Explore Offsite South West will be returning for the second year running. Back for 2018 Explore Offsite South West will be taking place on 11 July at Sandy Park, Exeter.
The combined conference and exhibition will bring together a range of offsite technology supply chain specialists and industry leaders to discuss the uptake of offsite construction in the South West region.
The event will focus on the key themes of: offsite technology options, regional offsite supply chain resources & opportunities and project case studies.
The Explore Offsite event is in partnership with Constructing Excellence South West, the single organisation charged with driving the change agenda in construction within the south west region and we form part of the Constructing Excellence Regional Network (CERN). They exist to improve industry performance in order to produce a better built environment.
We are currently collating the speaker line up, however confirmed speakers so far include:
- Alan Tate, Partner - Michelmores
- Stephen Boyd, Managing Director - Building with Frames
- Dr. Sonja Dragojlovic-Oliveira, Senior Lecturer and Programme Co-Leader - UWE
- Representative from Hatch Accelerator
- David Speight, Head of Construction - EDF Energy
- Catherine Bullough, Programme Manager: National Skills Academy for Construction - CITB
Tickets cost £125 + VAT and include access to the conference and exhibition, lunch and refreshments. To book your place please visit www.exploreoffsite.co.uk/book