Thanks to all our confirmed sponsors below we are very grateful for your support.
Southern Construction Framework
By the public sector for the public sector, SCF offers an efficient and modern construction procurement process for the benefit of all public authorities in the South of England.
Having delivered over £4bn of public sector construction they are leaders in achieving value from two stage open book procurement.”
SCF offer high quality delivery and proven added value, delivered by the public sector for the public sector, across over 600 projects, totalling over £7bn. They
- Demonstrate industry leading performance commenced and completed on budget via a comprehensive choice of industry leading contractors.
- Provide unrivalled technical support delivered by a dedicated framework management team – from first contact to one-year post occupation.
- Give a quick route to market whilst maintaining competitive tension – our flexible approach allows full breadth of delivery, quality management process ensures high level of quality despite complex requirements.
- Cultivate continuous development from a collaborative and integrated team approach – offering a flexible means of delivering social and environmental values targeted to the needs of the project.
- Proactively manage contractor performance through data driven intelligence at project, framework and industry levels.
- Guarantee resilience – we are forward looking: driving innovation in response to rapidly changing client needs.
See the SCF website www.scfframeworks.org.uk for full information
For more than a decade the Awards have grown to become one of the highlights of the construction year, with over 500 people regularly turning out to witness the best of construction across the UK.
These prestigious awards will be held online this year for the very first time due to Covid-19 restrictions. The awards are designed to showcase and reward achievement for organisations and individuals successfully driving excellence in the industry.
This event is a great opportunity for companies who wish to be seen as proactively leading the way within the Built Environment. Winners are selected across 14 categories including innovation, integration, value and sustainability.
We still have a sponsor opportunity for the awards sustainable table decorations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.