CESW Events 2021 – We’re open for business!
With Boris Johnson’s announcement that the country may return to pre COVID-19 conditions on Monday 21st June 2021 we, like many others, have been making arranging for our events and activities in the second half of the year.
With that in mind I would like to offer you a series of dates to mark in your diaries in the hope you can join us, and the face-to-face networking can re-commence.
- 24th June Leadership Dinner, Bristol (by invitation)
- 6th July Housing Summit, Exeter
- 6th July Leadership Dinner, Exeter (by invitation)
- 17th September Built Environment Awards, Bristol
- 25th November AGM & Annual Luncheon, Taunton
Each of these events brings an opportunity of sponsorship and/or exhibition space availability and anybody interested should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With all the pent-up frustration of having to work from home for fifteen months we feel the desire to get out and meet people will be massive and we hope and trust this series of events will be eagerly awaited by our members and supporters.