Design and build a model of a building for Exeter’s future’ in LEGO®
Building Greater Exeter are running a competition with primary schools to help promote careers in construction using LEGO® bricks. Constructing Excellence SW have supported the initiative to help extend the reach of the competition and provide more schools with LEGO bricks and the opportunity to participate.
The competition ‘Design and build a model of a building for Exeter’s future’ in LEGO®, launches this week and the top three winning models will be on display at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum as part of their ‘A LEGO® Brick History of Exeter’ exhibition. After the exhibition has finished the schools will keep the LEGO bricks so they can run construction clubs with them.
In summer 2022, the Royal Albert Memorial Museum (RAMM) will host a contemporary LEGO exhibition, called ‘A LEGO Brick History of Exeter’.
To celebrate, Building Greater Exeter are teaming up with RAMM to run a competition for primary schools in Greater Exeter to ‘Design and build a model of a building for Exeter’s future’ in LEGO.
- Open to all the primary schools in Exeter, Teignbridge and East Devon
- 30 participating school will be supplied with LEGO sets worth over £300
- Participating schools will be chosen on a ‘first come, first served’ basis
- Pupils from each school will design and construct a building in LEGO,
the top 3 will be displayed at the exhibition and receive 10 tickets
- All entries will have the opportunity to be on display as part of a
Please email email@example.com