- This event has passed.
CE Bristol Club Here to Learn Workshop: Embodied Carbon
What does it involve?
HTL format is that we hear from three experts who will provide their view of embodied carbon & how this applies to developments and then set challenges to the audience, who will be arranged into groups, to review, discuss and present back for the benefit of all.
- Construction Carbon – Overview of Embodied Carbon – Activity to be confirmed by Tom Scott
- Sustainable Construction Services – Overview of the CIBSE TM65 toolkit by Matt Edis
- AECOM – Discussion on Whole life-cycle costing – Activity to be confirmed by Kallum Desai
- 16:00 – Welcome with drinks / nibbles & networking – Paul Weston
- 16:25 – Introduction to 1st guest speaker
- 16:30 – Speaker 1: Construction Carbon Tom Scott
- 16:40 – Task 1 & group presentations
- 17:00 – Speaker 2: SCS Matt Edis
- 17:10 – Task 2 & group presentations
- 17:30 – Speaker 3: AECOM (Kallum Desai) – TBC
- 17:40 – Task 3 & group presentations
- 18:00 – Wrap up, thanks to speakers, reminder of next CESW event
- 18:05 – Networking
- 18:30 – End of session
Please bring along a colleague or client for FREE – why not take the opportunity to introduce one of your younger team members to Constructing Excellence?
You can add a free person onto your ticket when booking