- This event has passed.
CESW AGM and Annual Luncheon
- 10.00am Registration
- 10.30am AGM
- Chairman’s Report Andrew Goodenough, Chair CESW
- Chief Executive’s Report Andrew Carpenter, Chief Executive CESW
- Financial Report Andrew Carpenter, Chief Executive CESW
- 11.00am Constructing the Future – A report looking at the barriers both real and perceived that dissuades GenZ from entering the construction industry.
- Introduction: Andrew Goodenough, Outgoing Chair CESW
- The Report: Gordon Brown, Author
- The Way Forward: Lizzie Painter, Chair G4C CESW
- 12.30pm CESW Plans for 2022 & beyond (based on a board away day held on 17th November 2021) Dan Macey, Incoming Chair CESW
- 1.00pm Lunch followed by Guest Speaker Cecilia Bufton, Chief Executive Dorset LEP. Cecilia will be talking about the work Dorset LEP and the South West LEP network are doing on the subject of skills and informing us what we can do to help them help us!
- 3.00pm Depart
Guest Speaker after Lunch
Cecilia Bufton, Executive Chair of the Dorset LEP
View Profile HERE