- This event has passed.
CESW Construction Summit – CE is driving the change agenda
Please scroll down to see the speaker presentations from this event.
- 9.00am Registration
- 9.20am Welcome – Andrew Carpenter, Chief Executive, CESW
- 9:30am Building Growth South West – Lisa Saunders, YTKO Project Manager, Digital Enablement for SMEs Programme
- 9.40am Building Safety Charter – Gary Townsend Vila, BSF Charter Strategic Lead
- 10.00am Value Toolkit – Ian Nicholson, Value Delivery Lead at Construction Innovation Hub
- 10.20am CLC Construct Zero – Andrew Carpenter, Board Member CLC Construct Zero
- 10.40am Overcoming blockers to delivering Offsite – Mary Bennell, SWPA
- 11.00am Tea/coffee
- 11.20amm Building Skills for Net Zero – Laurence Stone, CITB
- 11.40am Development of green skills in the greater Exeter area – Mike Blakely, Exeter College
- 12.00pm Understanding of the design responsibility matrix post Grenfell – AJ Eaton, Mi-Space
- 12.20pm Guide to appointing an architect – Stephen Homer, Ashfords
- 12.40pm Facilitated Workshop: How our ‘Building Family’ models can best support industry in delivering net zero – your chance to influence the skills agenda going forward.
- Emma Hewitt, Lead Officer for HoSW LEP Construction Skills & Building Plymouth
- Dawn Chamberlain, Building Greater Exeter
- Helena Davison, Build Torbay
- 1pm Sandwich Lunch
Kindly sponsored by SWPA
Lunch sponsored by ‘Digital Enablement for SMEs Programme’ delivered by Building Growth South West)