- This event has passed.
Health and Wellbeing Theme Group Meeting
Theme Group Meetings are for CESW Members only.
• Welcome and Introductions
• Health and Wellbeing Interactive Dashboard (Results of Pilot)
• Discussion / Dialogue around insights and data
– SME and self-employed workers?
– Supply chain workers?
– Do we make this mandatory at each site as it starts, every person working on the site
must sign into their account and complete a baseline questionnaire that gives us a real
time picture on the whole sector?
– How do we provide easy access to people when they need it the most – frictionless,
anonymous, and easy to access (A Red Dot on their phone, that goes straight to a
qualified therapist who acts as triage to the right support) coaching, therapy, finance,
– What should be the standard KPI’s that trigger a response?
– A quality mark or standard based on data and evidence and driven by employees for all
employers and main contractors in construction?
– Use big data and machine learning to understand trends and behaviours? Understand
regional and demographic differences?
– Create wellbeing groups by site representative of all contractors, supply chain and
– Allocate a budget of spend for each project?
Members, please download full agenda below for Zoom link to join meeting
Timber and bio-based materials at UN Climate Change Conferences
Date: 29th September 2021
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Procurement & Productivity Theme Group Meeting
Date: 11th November 2021
Time: 12:30pm - 2:00pm