- This event has passed.
The Building Safety Act, are you ready?
Constructing Excellence Devon are delighted to bring you another, not to be missed, CPD event. The Building Safety Act 2022 came into force from 28 April 2022 and introduces new duties for the management of fire and building safety in high-rise residential buildings. The requirements set out in the Building Safety Act 2022 will affect building owners/managers and the built environment industry. This includes those who commission building work and who participate in the design and construction process, including clients, designers, and contractors.
So the question is, are you ready?
We have secured 5 expert speakers who will talk us through a range of areas relating to the Act which we hope will guide you through this new territory.
- Mike Smith, The Bailey Partnership – The Golden Thread
- Howard Melvin, Ventro Group – The Evolution of Fire Safety
- Mark Wilson, Building Safety Regulator – Planning Gateway 1
- Dr James McNay, Hydrock – Building a Safety Case
- Emma Preston, Foot Anstey – The Building Safety Act, a legal update
Early booking is advised, we are looking forward to seeing our members and non-members alike for what will be an important update on this new legislation