George Stevenson | Chair
BIM4Housing's latest podcast, featuring Chair, George Stevenson being interviewed by Former-Chairman, Andrew Carpenter
Now available for listening on the Podcast section of the web site HERE
Or if you prefer to listen on your mobile or smartspeaker, the podcasts are HERE
BIM4Housing is a membership organisation and is a cross-industry group open to all organisations involved in the design, construction, management and delivery of housing, both private and affordable. Membership of BIM4Housing is reflective of the sector, involving clients, contractors, consultants, suppliers, subcontractors and other interested stakeholders.
The Mission: To assist the building of more and better homes through digitalisation by supporting organisations in the housing sector with the adoption of Building Information Modelling.
- To identify areas where there are unresolved development issues for BIM in the housing industry and drive their resolution
- To encourage all industry parties to work more collaboratively together, utilising BIM as the vehicle to improve how interested organisations contribute, interface and take advantage of the benefits offered throughout the process.
- To liaise with BIM4 organisations in other sectors where cross-over, integration or information standardisation is required (e.g. BIM4FM, BIM4Manufacturing) either directly or through the broader BIM4Communities group.
- To Build an evidence base (case studies, pilot projects etc.) and make it accessible to all.
- To spread knowledge and awareness of BIM standards, information, up-skilling requirements and best practice across the home building industry through events and training.
- To liaise with BIM4Housing organisations in other countries to swap best practice and ensure international standardisation (e.g. Norwegian BIM Assoc.).
Please CLICK HERE to be included in News and Updates from the BIM4HOUSING Forum