Free mentoring to help improve the digital capability of your construction business.
Digital Construction Skills are delighted to announce the launch of a new service for Constructing Excellence South West members for 2022. DCS have received funding from CITB to provide free mentoring support to help you adopt new digital tools and ways of working. There are no forms to fill in, simply book a 15, 30 or 60-minute with a digital construction specialist to get started.
This mentoring support of up to 10 hours per company, is delivered by Digital Construction Skills and is aimed at SME construction company owners, directors or senior managers with responsibility for business improvement or digital change in your company.
All the mentors on this programme have recent, real-world experience on the front line of the construction industry and are specialists in the technical and commercial aspects of digital construction including digitalising information flow and physical elements such as 3D models and reality capture.
Your mentor can help you wherever you are on your digital journey, for example if you:
- Haven’t yet explored how digital tools can help you, but know there is room for improvement in your business
- Have identified where you could improve your processes or activities using digital solutions and are ready to get started
- Have already started selecting or implementing digital tools but have hit challenges or simply stalled
- Would like to increase your profitability, grow your business or tender for bigger jobs
- You would like to access other funding and support available which can help you with digital adoption
Here’s what others have said about the support they have received:
“Digital Construction Skills helped us access funding to help us train our staff in a new digital platform we are rolling out across our business.” – Andy Dalrymple, Managing Director, Mackenzie Construction
“Within our first session with Digital Construction Skills, we identified the types of digital tools which could help us save time and money and ruled out the ones that weren’t relevant to us.” – Keith Burrell, CEO, Procladd (Scotland) Ltd
“Thanks to free support from Digital Construction Skills, I am adding several new revenue streams to my business including carrying out drone surveys and setting out construction works.” – Ed Clement, Owner, Patterson Bailey Engineers
“The support helped us get all the right people together in one room, and get to the point where we were able to make a clear decision on the priority areas for digital tools.” – David Minns, Operations Director,