- This event has passed.
CESW Annual Conference and AGM
4.00pm – 5.30pm followed by social (bring your own wine)
The Annual Conference and AGM this year is Free of Charge but we are asking for a donation towards our time and costs. So please buy us a coffee or two by way of appreciation, we’d be very grateful. Please click on the button below to make your donation before you register.
Keynote Speaker – Wayne Hemingway
Wayne Andrew Hemingway MBE is an English designer and co-founder of Red or Dead.
He is also on the Design Council Trustee Board and having been with the Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment (CABE) for a decade since its inception (as Chair of Building For Life) is now on the Design Council CABE Committee.
Hemingway is a Professor in The Built Environment Department of Northumbria University, a Doctor of Design at Wolverhampton, Lancaster and Stafford, a Fellow of Blackburn College and a Senior Fellow of Regent’s University London.
Wayne will be discussing the following:
* Post Covid urban design, town centres, housing and how we work.
* Branding/Marketing issues around ‘place’
* Results of the recent IPSOS MORI poll
- 4.00pm Welcome & Introduction: Andrew Goodenough, Chair CESW
- 4.10pm Chief Executive’s Report: Andrew Carpenter, Chief Executive CESW
- 4.20pm Theme Group updates:
- Clients’ Commitments Best Practice Guide update Paul Read, CCG Chair
- Procurement & Productivity update Andrew Brown, Churngold
- Innovation & Sustainability update Philippa Garnett, Buro Happold
- Quality & Compliance update Richard Kochanski, CESW
- Smart Construction update Mary Bennell, SWPA
- Health & Wellbeing update Howard Betts, LeadersMeets
- 4.50pm AGM
- 5.00pm Keynote Presentation: Wayne Hemingway
- 5.30pm CESW Online Social
Swindon & Wiltshire Club: Collaborative Procurement Symposium
Date: 28th January 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:30am
The Constructing Excellence National Awards 2020
Date: 29th January 2021
Time: 4:00pm - 6:30pm