Lizzy Painter | Chair
About G4C South West
G4C South West is part of Constructing Excellence South West, and we share joint aims.
G4C South West is one of the newer regional groups and has been rapidly gathering momentum as the South West’s young professional voice of the UK built environment agency.
We are open to anyone with an interest in joining the industry, or in their early stages of their career in the built environment sector. We run a series of events throughout the year, both with a social and educational focus. We are currently working towards hosting the inaugural G4C South West Awards in Spring 2021.
For further details of our upcoming events, or to get involved please e-mail email@example.com
Visit the National G4C Homepage here.
Twitter page @G4CSW
The G4C South West committee hosts a series of construction podcasts
You can listen to them all on Audioboom by CLICKING HERE
G4C members can benefit by:
- Having access to innovative industry thinking
- Having opportunities to ‘accelerate growth’ beyond typical career path(s)
- Understanding the strategic development / future of the UK Construction (asset management) industry
- Being involved in networking opportunities to form relationships with like-minded high achieving peers and to provide business opportunities
G4C South West’s aims:
- We will be the voice of our Generation
- We will influence change
- We will target key Built Environment issues within the South West
- We will help the Built Environment in the South West through linking with local business, authorities and education.
- We will use the knowledge of, and work with the entire supply chain within the industry
- We will learn about other professions within the Built Environment industry and develop relationships going forward.
- To network with like-minded individuals from the Built Environment
“To become the organisation that is the driving force for industry change, through the development and connection of the future industry leaders”
This will be done by targeting three themes:
People – Attracting, effectively developing, connecting and retaining the necessary people required to drive change
Sustainability – Equipping members with the necessary skills to drive the industry and wider society towards a sustainable future
Asset Outcomes – Supporting the industry’s transformation from process driven to asset driven solutions aligned to client and wider society needs (focused on outcomes)