Construction leadership short course
Constructing Excellence South West and Gloucestershire College have secured funding for 36 learners from central government to run a Construction leadership training course starting on the 19th March
The aim of the course is an introduction to ‘Leadership for Collaborative Working’ to help participants understand, appreciate, develop, practice and apply some of the key behavioural factors that underpin the effective leadership of people seeking to work more collaboratively both within and between organisations in the Construction Sector.
The course will be delivered by experienced lecturers with extensive backgrounds in the construction industry and academia.
The programme is for:
• Those anticipating a transition from leading self to leading others in a first line supervisory role;
• Newly qualified apprentices or graduates.
• A current first line manager looking to enhance their performance and skill as a leader;
• Those who are functional or technical who now needs to build their leadership skills; and
• Leaders at any level in an organisation who are looking to broaden their collaborative leadership capabilities.
This courses will also be a great opportunity for staff to grow their network and gain some CPD.
The course will start on March 19th and be 1 day per fortnight for 16 weeks, so 8 sessions. (no homework or assignments)
At the end of the course there will be a graduation ceremony and drinks celebration where learners will receive a College Certificate presented by our Principal Matt Burgess. There would be chance for line managers and family members to attend.
Cost – we are able to offer this course heavily subsidised at only £396 but for this you can put as many people on the course as you wish.
If you’re interested in this incredible course please contact Kevin Harris: email@example.com to discuss further.