- This event has passed.
CCG Theme Group Meeting – Post pandemic construction/housing sectors
This month’s CCG Theme Group meeting is open to ALL Construction Clients (Members and Non Members)
- Welcome & Introduction: Paul Read, Magna Housing (Chair CESW CCG)
A. Embedding the Change – delivery of the Construction Best Practice Guide.
- Speaker for change management – Vaughan Bernand (ex Shepherd Construction) – leadership and team management.
- Workshop – Embedding Change in client organisations for a net zero future.
B. Design and Construction – lessons in a post Covid-19 world.
- Regional infrastructure and changes arising from Net Zero
- MMC and Traditional
- Other Markets
- Speaker – John Boughton (Bouygues UK) – post pandemic from a contractor perspective
- Speaker – Robert Sargent (Stride Treglown) – post pandemic from an architect’s perspective
- Speaker – Peter Caplehorn (Construction Products Association) – post pandemic product prices and availability
- Open Forum
- Diploma in Collaboration in Construction update (see download below)
- Minutes of last meeting
- Matters arising
- CESW Regional update
- Forward Plan
- Date of next meeting
Smart Construction Theme Group Meeting
Date: 8th February 2022
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm